8/17/12

The Super-Rich Girl Must Have Tattoos!

If you like ink, then get these glam looks.....Timeless, regal and they will still be classy when you're 80 years old and saggy.  (I am not a fan of tattoos...but if I were...I'd consider these looks)

1. Shakespearean Shit 
Are you educated?  Sophisticated?  Well-studied?  Theatre nerd?...then a Shakespearean cursive tattoo is the look for you.




2. Designer Labels
Designers have temporary tattoos that are fashionably fun while others have taken their love for brands very seriously and permanently! 





3. Ring Finger Tattoos
Show your endless love in a small dainty fashion!




4. Favorite Song Lyrics
I'm all about the power of love, harmony and music.  My favorite song will forever be my favorite song...therefore lyrics can be quite sentimental!

5.  Date or Memorial Tattoos 
Celebrating a lost loved ones life would be a beautiful remembrance on skin.  Many people do this or they have wedding, anniversary, birth dates to celebrate a joyous day.  Roman numerals are fancy...go with that. 

No comments: